Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I´ve Got a Crush on...


1. Zooey Deschanel. The actress. The singer. The person. She is the loveliest!

2. Flowers. Summer is almost over and so are the sweetest flowers. Hate that.

3.  Short Boots. Those in particular. Need them asap.

4. Starbucks. Always. Forever.

5. "My Blueberry Nights". I can´t stop watching that movie. It´s so beautiful and possible!

6. Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law. Always in the mood for this  combo.

7. Alexa Chung´s Collection for Madewell Fall 2010. I LOVE that whole outfit, mainly the shoes.

8. Beatles Cupcakes. Want them all. Hungry. I would start with George.

9. Vogue. I´m going through a fashion overdose lately. 

10.Wardrobe renewal. Seasons are changing. Need new clothes and more space. 

11. John Lennon. Lately i´m in the mood for the ex Beatle´s creations.


(tumblr, weheartit, visualize.us)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive