Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

.So I'm back, to the velvet underground. Back to the floor, that I love. To a room with some lace and paper flowers. Back to the gypsy that I was.


.GYPSY INSPIRATION.


Caravans

(www.verhext.com)


Fairs


Fleetwood Mac Style


Stevie Nicks 70´s Style 

(I would  LOVE to own her closet)


Chandeliers


Then/Now Fashion Inspiration


Fortune Tellers


Jewelry


Colorful Fabrics


Rooms


Dresses


Travellers


Dance

"We are all wanderers on this earth. 

Our hearts are full of wonder, and our souls are deep with dreams"


This was my inspiration after a colorful weekend. Blurry images of chiffon, velvet, silk, suede, shawls, top hats, layers of lace, feathers, platforms, free dance, enchanting music such as Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood  Mac, come to my mind... 


(weheart.it, flickr, gypsyville.com, fanpix, tumblr, cosmic-dust.tumblr.com, people, vi.sualize.us, creativeinspiration.tumblr.com, soulemama.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive