Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

George Harrison- "The Quiet Beatle"

"Give me love, give me peace on earth, give me light, give me life, keep me free from birth.

Give me hope, help me cope, with this heavy load, trying to, touch and reach you with, heart and  soul"

                                                                                                                                            George Harrison

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there"            

                                                                                                                              George Harrison

"The Beatles saved the world from boredom"           

                                                                         George Harrison

"The Beatles will exist without us" 

                                                                                    George Harrison

.GEORGE LOOKS SO HOT HERE THAT I EVEN FORGET THE OTHER BEATLES ARE IN THE SAME PHOTO.


"I think people who can truly live a life in music are telling the world, "You can have my love, you can have my smiles. Forget the bad parts, you don't need them. Just take the music, the goodness, because it's the very best, and it's the part I give"

                                                    George Harrison

"Try to realize it's all within yourself no one else can make you change, and to see you're only very small and life flows on within you and without you"

                                                                               George Harrison

"Somewhere in her smile she knows,
That I don't need no other lover...."

                                                                      (Something)

"Love one another" 
                                               
(fanpix, revolution.beatlesperu.com, fuckyeahgeorgeharrison)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive