Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

She's a flower. Growing wild.

Let her cry for she's a lady. Let her dream for she's a child.
Let the rain fall down upon her. She's a free and gentle flower, growing wild.
Be careful how you touch her, for she'll awaken.
And sleep's the only freedom that she knows.
And a silent wind still blows, that only she can hear.
And so, she goes...

Title: "Wildflower"- Skylark

I´ve been experiencing a blooming period lately.
These pictures of me reflect how i feel right now. Like a flower in desperate need for growth.
Trying to leave my fears on the ground looking for answers in the whisper of the wind, getting in touch with my desire to be free.
I want my life to be a great big canvas to paint it wildly with intoxicating colorful touches.
I don´t want to choose only one shade. I want to paint my life like i did with my petaled partner in crime.
I want life to be my rainbow.
I want to be Lucy and see life with kaleidoscope eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog