Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

To the gypsy that remains...

I´ve been spending these days in a room of veils and a floor of purple flowers while listening to Fleetwood Mac. "Gypsy" in particular got me inspired.
You know it´s funny how sometimes lyrics tell a story that sounds so familiar, nostalgia just escapes from your soul and all of the sudden you are back travelling down memory lane. You feel like a child again, a child whose life needed no direction, a child who felt anything but lost.
As the song goes, i do sometimes feel like that gypsy who faces freedom with a little fear. Freedom is a priceless value and fear is just an annoying trap.
I´m working on that last part, though. As much as i would love to have a crystal ball that could help me get a clear picture of my life right now, i think i´ll find a better answer in my heart. The heart is honest. The mind is tricky. First one, wins.
I was once told to dance away from my fears and always listen to what the heart has to whisper. Those words seem perfect now.
After all, the heart is the best crystal vision i could ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive