Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

.Set free to find a new illusion.

Came across this beautiful vest while going through some boxes. What can i say? It´s good to be surprised by something in suede and mainly when it´s not just another vest. To me it´s special cause it belonged to my mom, who made it herself, in the 70´s. She loved, ok loves fashion and used to make most of her clothes following the style in magazines. Decades later this creation belongs to me. In my life "Vintage" will never get old.
What happened made me realise that "Find" is my key word latey.
I´m constantly searching who i am and what my role is in this place called universe. It´s always "find" something.
Find a new way. Find a new dream. Find a new passion. Find a new illusion everyday.
In the end i do believe there are better things ahead than the ones we leave behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog