Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

.Cher 1970´s. Muse and style Icon.

(fanpix.net, thewayoflove.tumblr.com, fuckyeahcher.tumblr.com, superseventies.tumblr.com,
theswingingsixties.tumblr.com, astralfox.tumblr.com, cherstyle.com, corbis)

It´s mainly 1970´s Cher that makes me fall in love with this woman and add her to my list of fashion icons. Tall, extra thin, long legged amazon with the most amazingly perfect longest dark hair i´ve ever seen. A woman who could be a hippie wearing natural make up and simple headpieces, a cowgirl with cool hats and country boots, a Navajo beauty wrapped in turquoise and suede clothes or even a glamorous diva in fur coats and see-through stunning dresses.
Cher was a stylish, gorgeous chameleon back then. A true fashion icon.
I feel like sharing my main muses and their great styles with you from now on. I´ve written about them already but not about their fashion style which truly inspire me in my everyday life. Expect the usuals, Janis, Marianne, Anita, Pattie, Goldie, Brigitte and many more. So, stay tuned for the next one.
P.s: Don´t expect Stevie Nicks, soon. That one might take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog