Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

sister of the moon. disco ball girl.

There´s nothing like feathered afternoons amongst chardonnay glasses and blossomed flowers
and husky nights loving by the moon under disco balls to enjoy a new year.
Thoughts of new adventures like colored fireworks. Hopes like tiny mirrors spinning around our free souls.
And a decision of thinking a little bit more with the heart and a little less with the mind this time.
Like the moon, part of me is always hidden away. My heart is wild but also fragile.
Fears are still unpleasant ghosts that haunt me every now and then.
These new days taught me that i need more magic and less ghosts from now on.

"Life has been some combination of fairy-tale coincidence and joie de vivre
and shocks of beauty together with some hurtful self-questioning"

Sylvia Plath is right. I want all that. I´m ready for MORE beautiful things that make my heart pound.
Dance under colorful mirrors and even learn how to move between those that don´t shine that much.
I want anything that helps me become the person i want to be.
Right now, i´m this girl. If you wanna know who, tiptoe here, into my wild heart and know me a little bit more.

And remember, shine like the moon and go for the magic.
The rest is rust and stardust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog