Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dear... Won't you let me see you smile?


“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” - Audrey Hepburn


Elvis Presley and Sophia Loren

Pamela Courson and Jim Morrison

Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull

Anita Pallenberg and Brian Jones

George Harrison and Pattie Boyd

George Harrison, Paul McCartney and Jane Asher

Sylvie Vartan and The Beatles

Pamela Des Barres and Frank Zappa

Krissy and Ron Wood

Robert Plant and Audrey Hamilton

Bob Dylan and Suze Rotolo

Elvis Presley and Susan Henning

Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin

Brigitte Bardot and Kirk Douglas

Frank Sinatra and Grace Kelly

George Peppard and Audrey Hepburn

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward

Julie Christie and Warren Beatty

(imdb, fanpop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog