Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Communication breakdown


Life is Change
How it differs from the rocks
I've seen their ways too often for my liking
New worlds to gain
My life is to survive
and be alive

            
I´m feeling a lot like Edie right now. Having too many emotions in one body is exhausting, I think a lot once again.Too many thoughts and too little space in my mind, stop me from following my heart right now. Apparently, I´ve been having a communication breakdown with life these last few days. Feel kind of immersed in a cloud of smoke full of dreams and hopes which lacks of a clear exit right now. I´m not sure if this is good or bad but it´s my present. Like the Rolling Stones song, i feel  "stuck between a rock and a hard place". Changes don´t seem to let go of me. I guess we are used to see changes as a tragedy if they are not the ones expected instead of seeing them as simple experiences. How ironic but i know for sure THAT should be changed. We are in this world to LIVE, LEARN and LOVE. If i make a mistake, i won´t regret it but i´m gonna learn from it and act in a different way next time. I´m gonna try to respect these three rules. After all, changes exist and moods come and go but life is too short to think instead of doing what you want. I should stop complaining, after all life is like a roller coaster and roller coasters are supposed to be fun, right?

I´d better ride it.

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do"- Bob Dylan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog