Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm like Cat here. We're a couple of no-name slobs.


.I´m a dreamer. I love wild things and looking at the sky.
I like milk but prefer coffee and pink bubbles on my whiskers.
I meow fluently in lyrics and movie lines but i ocassionally howl.
I believe in being haunted by the moon, not only today but everyday of the year.
I´m not afraid of ghosts or witches. Failed dreams are what scares me.
I believe in magic. I wish i could live more than one life at a time.

My wild side put a spell on me on Halloween and decided i´d be Holly Golightly, the cat, the no name slob, this year.
Possessed by the Tiffany lover with a fancy cigarette holder in one hand and a glass of milk in the other, i mingled between festive confetti, beer in pumpkins, spooky masks and kaleidoscopic candy. The words you read above were written in a little tag added on my costume.
This way i could just stick to meows and a few trick or treats between whiskered yes and nos most of the night.
Not too much talking needed. After all, body language is what´s so expressive in cats, right?
I also think it felt good when people smiled at the words on my trench coat. It was like an open paper heart out in the universe to be seen.
For a moment i stopped thinking of the girl i wanna be and simply enjoyed the night moving my tail like a restless brush.
Holly Golightly, the cat, made me realise i´m still figuring out who i am. It takes time.
Candy wrappers and fun masks were already asleep on the floor, when the moon whispered in my ear.
"Leave the cage and keep your fears in there for once. There's still a lot of world to see. You´re a wanderer, get lost and find your own Tiffany´s"
See why i love to be haunted by the the moon?
she is so beautiful and wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog