Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Like a feather in the wind.

Images by: little doe

I hitched a ride with the wind and since he was my friend, i let him decide where we´d go.
Like a little doe i tiptoed behind his undeniable charm and he swept me off my feet really fast.
He put his arm around us and watched us play hide and seek between heaven and earth.
I was the one who sought, he was the one hidding behind my smile.
The wind played with our feathers pointing at the sky and we felt like children of the sun.
Colors constantly shimmered through the dusty haze. Lights moved quickly through the turquoise sky.
We danced barefoot feeling the warm touch of the the sand. We spinned really fast and turned into gods and goddesses with the blink of an eye.
We professed the use of wild feathers, spirited thoughts and sweet bird songs and achieved eternal bliss.
The wild tangerine fireball above us witnessed our joy until we collapsed on the grass. Our bodies ached but our souls smiled.
Once again i fell in love with Mother Nature. I closed my eyes and heard the wind whispering in my ear...

“Wild hearts can´t be broken. Your dreams will come true. One for each feather, i promise. Just hang on to those”.

I smiled. I knew he was right. I just needed to want things with all my heart.
He knew what was best for me and i just needed to fall in love with him like i always do.
I said to myself, ´listen to him´.
The answer IS blowing in the wind, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog