Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sex, Cigarettes and Lots of Booze


"You need to let them know what kind of man you are, so they know what kind of woman to be."
                                                                                                   - Ken Cosgrove

YES! I confess... I MISS MAD MEN ALREADY!
 
Not only The Drapers and the rest of the cast but mainly i miss what the show is about which works delightfully for me ;) I´ll admit it! I miss the lies, the infidelities, the one night stands, the midnight phone calls, the tons of secrets, the big accounts, the ruthless advertising competitions, the battle of the sexes, the never ending packs of cigarettes, the always ready martinis, the usual scotch on the rocks, the elegant style of the decade, the women´s beautiful dresses, Betsy´s fake -i have the perfect life but i´m totally unhappy- smile and Don´s - i bang a few walking skirts every now and then but i totally love my wife- charming and sexy smile. YES. I. MISS. ALL. OF. THAT.

Can´t wait for season 4! Want The 60´S back!


(people, imdb, tumblr.com, fanpop)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog