Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Surrealistic Pillow

So long ago, was it in a dream?
Was it just a dream? I know, yes I know.
It seemed so very real, seemed so real to me.

Dream, dream away.  Magic in the air...
Was magic in the air? I believe, yes I believe.   

 I thought i could feel music touching my soul. 

Something warm, sudden cold.

The spirit dance was unfolding...

                                      John Lennon


Marilyn Monroe

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward

Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty in "Bonnie and Clyde"

Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard in "Breakfast at Tiffany´s" 

The Beatles

Jim Morrison

Mick Jagger

Led Zeppelin

Anita Pallenberg and Mick Jagger

Marianne Faithfull  

George Harrison

Keith Richards

Anna Karina in "Une femme est une femme"

Edie Sedgwick

James Dean

Steve Mc Queen

John Lennon and Yoko Ono


This is how i feel today! I´m still half asleep wanting to get lost in a dream.

But, who says that you need to stop dreaming the moment you wake up?

I guess I´ll give it a try with my eyes open...


(imdb, fanpix, fanpop, prompter.narod.ru, life) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog