Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

I Can Get... Satisfaction!

The year isn´t over yet but i´m already wishing some more satisfaction in life for the next to come and of course a big amount of the usual...

Damn good Rock n´Roll!!!


Mick Jagger and Keith Richards

Jimmy Page

Robert Plant

Mick Jagger

Jim Morrison

Steven Tyler

Jimi Hendrix

Brian Jones

George Harrison and Eric Clapton

Bob Dylan

The Beatles

Ron Wood, Mick Jagger and Charlie Watts

Keith Richards

John Lennon, Keith Richards, Eric Clapton and Mitch Mitchell ("The Dirty Mac")

Elvis Presley

The Who

Led Zeppelin

The Rolling Stones


"They worship me and all I touch
Hazy eyed they catch my glance,
Pleasant shudders shake their senses
My warm momentum throws their stance"


(fanpop, imdb, fanpix, dietcokeandsympathy.blogspot.com, prompter.narod.ru, morrisonhotelgallery, beatlelinks.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog