Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one" - John Lennon


JOHN LENNON

(1940-1980)



"Music is everybody's possession..."

"My role in society, or any artist's or poet's role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people how to feel. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all"

"When real music comes to me - the music of the  spheres, the music that surpasses understanding -  that has nothing to do with me, cause I'm just the channel. The only joy for me is for it to be given  to me, and to transcribe it like a medium...
Those moments are what I live for."


"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality"

"All we are saying is give peace a chance"

"Imagine..."

"Everything is clearer when you're in love"

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans"



All you need is love.


(imdb, fanpix, fanpop, beatlelinks.net,
John Lennon "In His Own Words")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog