Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

.You may say i´m a dreamer.

(spiritualhippie.tumblr.com, cosmic-dust.tumblr.com, weheartit, wanderinghippie.tumblr.com, cheapthrills1090.tumblr.com, flickr)

Today the pictures are vintage, i hope you don´t mind but i found them so inspiring.
They made me realise how different the world looked back then and once more i wish we could go back to the time of peace and love and flower power.
Like i said before, i would love it if life was about what record to play first or what festivals to attend but i know reality has different plans most days.
Maybe this inspiration works for you as much as it worked for me and you end up closing your eyes letting your imagination take over your mind.

Imagine a stranger giving you a flower on the street for nothing in exchange but a smile
or an artist reading you a poem to make your day better for just a quarter?
Imagine yourself sharing at least a hug a day just to keep the love going
or enjoying a song with your friends or your better half while laying on the grass
till the universe around you embraces your joyful spirit .
Wouldn´t it be nice? This happened once. Even if you blame it on drugs!

I make these pictures my poem, my smile, my hug, my song for you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog