Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

.A lucky little lady. Or just another lost angel

First handbag made by me. When you have leather and some free time...

"Moment of inner freedom
when the mind is opened
and the infinite universe revealed
and the soul is left to wander..."

.Sometimes i do forget that the universe is infinite and there are endless possibilities out there waiting for us.
Such concept that some might find quite scary, i actually find quite appealing.
Sounds like more than one adventure around the corner and that can´t be bad.
I always try to be optimistic even in those dazed and confused moments when the universe is not that revealing.
And if that doesn´t work, i know i can always resort to my friends and my universe for some inspiration.
This weekend was all about memories, inspiring words, great music, friends, red wine, fries and delicious submarine sanwiches.
And this time, Jim and his poetry were the special guests.
I chose this cheerful poncho to celebrate such fun time. I must say we´re having a romance. I feel like my soul is left to wander in it.
I guess i´m lost sometimes but when i open my kaleidoscope eyes really wide i realise in the end, i´m a true lucky little lady.
Endless possibilities, here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive