Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

.Take care with my heart, oh darling, she's made of glass.


(weheartit, vinnieinfurs.tumblr.com, daydreaminghippie.tumblr.com, splitpeavintageblog.tumblr.com, golddustwildchild.tumblr.com)

Title: "Turquoise"- Donovan

"Take care how you fly, my precious, you might fall down.
In the pastel skies the sunset I have wandered
With my eyes and ears and heart strained to the full..."

Are these lyrics slipping away from my soul? I´d say to myself, "Well dear, it appears so".
I´m suddenly feeling like a bird with a broken wing or a china doll missing a piece.
A little vulnerability is knocking on my heart lately and though i keep on telling to myself,
"Take care how you fly....", it´s easier to say it than to feel it.
The thing is that i´d have pastel skies everyday and wander sunsets barefoot dreaming with my eyes closed, if i could.
I´ll try to be careful though, but i can´t promise too much.
I still want to catch the wind and be strong enough to fly away and get lost.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive