Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blame it on my wild heart.

It´s somehow lovely when you get to embrace your spirit animal when feeling vulnerable.
You know "vulnerable", that word that sways on the thin line between virtue and flaw,
a word that is good when showing an open heart but not so much when tears are involved.
See, vulnerable is like being a cellophane wrapper on a pack of Marlboros.
Strong on the outside but easily fragile.
Knowing myself i could have let my human side prevail while drowning in a boring sea of possible whys
but this time i worked on feeling better, instead of looking for vague answers.
Feeling better meant resort to my spiritual side.
The result, i became my spirit animal for a little while.
Lit some candles, gathered my pack and we howled under the moon wishing upon the stars, allowing the universe to speak to us with positive vibes.
Thinking less and trusting the instincts more was in fact a much more amusing choice.
The lesson learned when dropping the mask and the faux fur coat before becoming a loner again while kissing the night goodbye...
when nature invites you to walk on the wild side, always say yes and embrace the animal in you.
In the end, we all love an untamed heart.
It´s the one thing that keeps us happy and alive.

P.s: Isn´t my new faux fur coat adorable? I´ve just got it and love it!
Just wanna thank the lovely Sessann from "Earth Age" She contributed to my wolf side with it. much love, doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive