Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

"Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry."- Jack Kerouac

(cosmic-dust.tumblr.com,wolvesdenvintage.tumblr.com, , cosmicamerican.tumblr.com, weheartit, astralfox.tumblr.com, flickr, shopspanishmoss.com/blog,

theamericangold.com,
kelleyash.blogspot.com, coyotespiritchild.tumblr.com)



"I was surprised, as always, be how easy the act of leaving was, and how good it felt.


The world was suddenly rich with possibility."



Oh road!, i want you. I want you so bad.

The exhilarating need of a new adventure is all i can think of lately. It´s growing inside me like a howl of a wolf. How much i love road trips.

Wandering in my thoughts, I realised I forgot most of last escapade and today blurry memories are the only thing left.

Maybe my nostalgia is the result of watching movies like "Wild At Heart" or "Easy Rider" lately or i should just blame it on Kerouac´s "On The Road" copy

that i devoured once again. Whatever it was, i felt like driving far away with no other direction than the one of the wind.

Leave the known behind, welcome the unkwown ahead sounds tempting, right?

I wish i could get lost and enjoy a new ride right now but life gets in the way most of the time.

Inspiration like this helps, though. Lost in a mental adventure will have to work for the moment.

The road will wait, won´t go anywhere. I will. Hopefully soon.

Where the wind wants to take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive