Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

."I like to live. Do whatever i want. I don´t think that´s very femme fatale"- Anna Karina

(fanpix, dietcokeandsympathy.blogspot.com, corbis, mariannefaithfull.fm, plundermysoul.tumblr.com)

.I want to embrace messy hair and play with fake eyelashes.
I want to take pretty pictures of carnival rides and flowers in the sun
I want to find kaleidoscope dreams inside a mirror when the sky is grey and my soul is sad.
I want to stay up late, drinking champagne, eating brownies, building forts out of veils with the girls, writing my wishes on your beard while you sleep.
I want to dress up and dance to my favorite songs and read poetry between Gauloises.
I want to have breakfast at 4 am and watch old movies until the sun comes up.
I want to remember about all the places i spent my days while i was younger and dream of the day i go back with you to the ones i loved.
I want to laugh for no reason and picture crazy adventures by your side while counting stars
and shake my tambourine until i fall asleep in your arms.
I want to live each day like it has a purpose, because each day does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog