Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

There's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her pants.

What do you get from a fun afternoon watching "Taking Woodstock" and "Hair"?
This perfect boho outfit for my best friend´s birthday party.
And if you happen to find these lost hand painted pants in the back of the closet,
it´s like tasting the cherry on the birthday cake way before any of the other guests.
Sure i´m not a pants girl, I basically have a pair of black tights in my bag along with my Ray Bans and my mascara
but come on, bell bottoms are another thing, hardly pants.
This vintage babe and American Gold/Spanish Moss bell bottoms must be the only pants i truly drool over.
I have to admit that with the right shoes, that lovely hat and my Jagger holding my hand, i was feeling a little bit Faithfullesque and i just loved the feeling.
The celebration went by between mellow Zeppelin songs, happy drunk friends, sweet red wine, midnight catchy guitar riffs, exquisite chocolate cake and what seemed like neverending bottles of champagne. You could say we had our own Rock n´Roll Circus.
Between you and me, I was no woman unkind at the end of the night.
I shared a few cigarettes and at least a bottle of wine.
Thank god no Keith Richards asked me to share my pants.
I wouldn´t have been so kind, even with him and i love the guy. I guess, flower is power after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog