Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

I Me Mine

"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself..."
- Andy Warhol

Exactly. I couldn´t agree more. A while ago, some changes knocked on that door known as life leaving me no choice but to let them in. Basically, my spirit screamed to be free and i had the need to express myself in every shape and form. The idea of this blog was one of those ways of becoming a little bit free as a bird. So, i thought of putting together in one place all those pieces of me and all the bohemian inspiration that surrounds my life and share them with you. I´m still finding myself but i guess i´m on the right track.

Hope you enjoy what i love...

Inspiration can´t be stopped. Just set it free...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive