Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Like a Roller Girl Nº2


 "Roller Girl"

by Serge Gainsbourg from the TV musical comedy Anna (1967)



Today i feel like the lovely Anna Karina in "Roller Girl". I´m totally recreating her from now on.

I´ve decided to find the best out of any situation in life. If i get sad, i can always smile. If i get bored, i can always cheer myself up becoming the Lolita of Vogues (not very fond of comics like in the song). I always get inspiration from those magnificent pages. If i get lost in my own thoughts and my imagination takes me too far, i can always come back, seeing myself in a mirror.If my heart feels lonely, i can always play some music and dance until the record ends and my body hurts and then... i´ll play just another and another one until i feel totally better.

It´s better to start enjoying what we have than keep complaining for what we lack.

Never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive