Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Love me Tender

I'll bet you can't kiss me. I betcha I can...

The famous Elvis Presley´s "tongue kiss". The sexiest picture i´ve ever seen in my whole life. Though this kiss became a cd cover with the words written: "Love, Elvis", it´s nice to know that the real shot was not staged and was simple natural. The photograph was taken in 1956 by a young photographer who worked for Elvis, back then: Alfred Wertheimer. The moment took place backstage before a show during a simple flirting between Elvis and a fan. Without Elvis noticing, he captured the moment which in time became a famous memory. Still today nobody knows who was that lucky girl. Not only i adore the picture because of Elvis but i think it´s so rare, tempting, innocent and naughty at the same time. Like a dance and a battle between a man and a woman. Just perfect and absolutely my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive