Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

As Promised - Flexi Rod; The Tutorial

First let me start off by saying how flipping bummed I am that I accidentally deleted my first video (the twist-out intro video), this is what happens when I attempt to tinker with things before having my morning tea. - I will upload it later on when I get back to my laptop. [sigh]

For now though, I uploaded my first tutorial; [let me tell you] this definitely wasn't an easy feat, and I have a lot more respect for the chicas on Youtube with perfect lighting, angles, and top notch editing skills. - So without further adieu, here are my vids:





The flexi-set is very easy to maintain, all you do is "stuff" all your hair under a large bonnet, and that's it! When you wake up in the morning, fluff out your hair and you are ready to go. This style usually last me about 2 weeks (it can last longer, but I get beyond bored).  
Product List;
Keracare Hydrating Shampoo
Dudley's Hair Mask mixed w/Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment
Sebastian Potion #9
Frederick Fekkai Glossing Cream
Monoi De Tahiti Oil
Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding
Aveda Brilliant Damage Control [Heat Protectant]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive