Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. - Eudora Welty

[Cool light fixture @Ikea]

This weekend my mom came down to the valley to hit the coveted Santa Monica Farmer's Market. So I decided to meet up with her afterward for some mommy and me time :-) Here is my Saturday in pictures;
[Rattan Balls also @Ikea]

I went looking for new digs this weekend, and I came across this place. It's a tad too pricey and the amenities were eh, so-so. The building was cool though.
Next stop; Soi.7 [Downtown L.A]

I loved the decor

Fully stocked Sake bar. YUM

Pineapple Fried Rice!

Beef Pad Thai

Since we were downtown, we went to one of my favorite places to hide out; The Los Angeles Central Library

The 4th floor of the library

Nothing like old books!

My favorite section!! I am fascinated with Roman & Etruscan antiquities

Of course we had to do SOMETHING hair related! We decided to swing by Ulta after leaving the library.

You know I couldn't leave empty handed!! That Paul Mitchell is a MUST-HAVE as a winter leave-in. My hair feels like butter, and it's super shiny too. I got the 3.4oz size for about $3.95, not bad eh?

The Keracare Shampoo & FF Glossing Cream are staples around these parts, and a review on the Dermologica is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive