Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Birthday, I would like you to dance. Birthday...!"

It´s the 28th according to the calendar, that means MY BIRTHDAY has finally arrived.  

It started pretty good with champagne by the sea, the stars as main guests and the good company of my love. But before i could begin to enjoy the moment, i realised i was on back on the road heading home. It´s true what they say, good times don't last forever. Now that they´ve turned into memories and reality bites once again, I´m planning on taking it easy the rest of the day. I´ll get some nice decoration for my cake, reply to the nice text messages and phone calls of my family and friends and then i´ll rest.  I think it´s the best choice right now, as i´m experiencing some "mixed emotions" on this special day. However, any surprise is more than welcome. If  you have one, just get in without knocking and i´ll smile!

  I´m having dinner with my folks tonight and then drinks with some friends and tomorrow it´s celebration day with my girls!

Champagne, cake and friends. Is there anything better??? Can´t wait!

All i know is that I don´t want to think or start with the FAQs of my life at least for these couple of days.

I agree with Dylan, after all "The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind"

The answers will come around. Today is about LIVING AND ENJOYING. 

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive