Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You were born an original, don't die a copy - John Mason



A lot of my subscribers want to know a bit more about the "history" of my hair. So I decided to put together this video in hopes that it will answer a lot of the questions some of you may have!

FAQ's

Are you natural? - Yes I am 100% natural, I had a relaxer umpteen years ago (10 maybe?) and I hated it. It completely changed my texture so I never got another one. Although I didn't officially "big chop", most of my hair fell out from weaves and heat abuse [I was an animal]. Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't completely bald, but it was horrific, think fuzzy newborn baby bird. Yeah, that was me.

When did you start your hair journey? - I have been an avid lhcf lurker since August 2008, but I didn't start applying these concepts until December of 2008 [I needed a few more months for rewiring].

How long is your hair, and what is your hair-type? - My hair is bra-strap length. And although I don't care too much for hair-typing anymore, for all intensive purposes I am a 3/C-4/A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive