Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globes 2010... MADly in Love!

I´m so happy "MAD MEN" won Best Drama yesterday!  

There is no doubt that booze, cigarettes and sex, sell and yeah...

The 60´s rock! ;)

I LOVE this pic from 2009. Jon and January look adorable together!

Honestly, i didn´t like January Jones dress last night. I prefer the one she wore last year. She truly looked like a "classic hollywood movie star" in 2009. She had a kind of Lana Turner/Marlene Dietrich look. Anyway, it´s undeniable that she is gorgeous besides the dress. Speaking of gorgeous... i believe Jon Hamm looked truly handsome with that look and that tuxedo. Robert Downey Jr (who should have won Best Original Speech, hahaha) and George Clooney were my other favorites. I confess, I have a thing for beards! ;)

Jon Hamm and January Jones Golden Globes 2010

January Jones Golden Globes 2009 vs 2010


For me the LOVELY DRESSES of the night!

Sandra Bullock, Toni Colette and Diane Kruger looked soooooo elegant and classy!

What can i say? I love purple, gold and pink!


P.s: How cute was George Clooney when he kissed Juliana Margulies before she got to the stage to get her award? For old times sake, ha?. A GG and a kiss from GC, that is too much luck for one night!

Oh! And The Cecil B. DeMille award to Martin Scorsese, totally deserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive