Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

"Let´s grab the world by the scruff of the neck. And drink it down deeply. Lets love it to death..."

So, birthday party nº 2 went something like this...

Just waking up after having a lovely celebration with my girls last night.

Dinner. Wine. Cake. Champagne. Great Company. Nice Gifts.

Those were the main ingredients for a truly nice birthday party. 

Champagne was the main celebrity and tiramisu, the surprise of the night. Oh! rock n´roll was a special guest, too. Two beautiful gifts brought it to me. I got The "Concert for George", the tribute paid by Eric Clapton, his son Dhani, Paul, Ringo, etc from 2002 and a box set of Elvis with performances and interviews. I couldn´t ask for more. Had a wonderful night! Ringo was right...  

"Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends"

I promise´ll be back with the usual bohemian stuff, soon. But not today. Bubbles are still dancing in my head... ;)

Peace!


(weheartit, vi.sualize.us, tumblr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive