Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Some Kinda Wonderful


I am geeked, this has been a very productive weekend for me, and productive is always good. One of the major roadblocks that has kept me from scratching goals off my to-do list has been staying motivated. This past weekend, Lo and I decided to start touching base on a bi-weekly basis to set goals, get creative direction, motivate each other, and most importantly learn to hold ourselves accountable when we don't follow through with the goals we set for ourselves.

Overall it was epic! We walked away inspired, energized, and ready to start the week. It is always nice to have friends traveling along the same path as you, it is even nicer to know we can talk openly about whatever is going on in our lives. This meeting commenced at one of my new fav eateries...Bottega Louie, tucked away from the pretentiousness of Hollywood, and nestled in the heart of Downtown L.A.  - Another plus to meeting downtown is that we get to really play photog for a day...there is so much inspiration to draw from, how could you not.

In between homework and catching up on much needed rest, I also managed to sneak in a heavy protein treatment [Keracare Super Reconstructor],  & steam treatment on Saturday night [it was much needed]. I also filmed a flexi rod tutorial for all my subscribers on YouTube as well! That should be up in the next few days, as I am desperately trying to wrap my brain around iMovie. [ugggghh]

[all you need is love, - Shirt; Express, Faux Fir; Vintage, Jeans; Michael Kors]
[my partner in crime, and fellow LHCF junkie, lo!]
[Lo has a haute clothing line coming out soon - For now check out her blog: HisHersChicago]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive