Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Operation Save my Braid-Out




[some random old braid-out]

Never fails; I have several qualms with my braid-out;
  • I have more "krinkles" than waves. I no like. 
  • Those pesky rough, undefined patches in the middle and sides of my head..what the? I hate it. 
  • The ends aren't as thick as the rest of my hair.  A mini-cut is imminent.
I plan to experiment this weekend, I may try big chunky braids, coupled with drying my hair/braids under a hooded dryer versus air drying. For some reason, my hair is silkier and has more body when a style is set under the dryer vs left to it's own devices.  -

The goal is to recreate [or get within a mile of] Corinne Bailey Rae's hair on the cover of Billboard Magazine, click here to see. 
Stay Tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive